Millville, NJ - ElginRacing returned to the New Jersey Motorsports Park (NJMP) on April 24, 2015 to defend its 2014 Devil in the Dark Endurance Race championship in the #00 Ford Mustang BOSS 302R. Greg Obadia qualified on pole with the fastest lap time of 1:26.150 during Lap 3. Ratchet Head Racing's BMW E46 and Fall-Line's BMW M3 will start the race in P2 & P3 respectively.
The ElginRacing Team
ElginRacing Drivers: David Jacobs, Greg Obadia, and Todd Lamb
ElginRacing/MEATHEAD Racing Crew:
- Car Chief: Jimmy Padgett
- Driver-Team-Representative (DTR) & Crew Chief: Mike Collins
- Driver Valet: Gregg Downer
- Tire Changer, Brakes & Mechanic: Ian Brooks & Jonathon Bergeron
- Fueler for Pit Stops: Kyle Roberts
- Tire Changer & Overhead Refueler: Brian Zellner
- Fire Bottle: Randy Ramos
- Data: Francois Bru
Fans can tune into live results on Saturday, April 25 beginning at 11:55 am by logging into Race Monitor: https://www.race-monitor.com/Live/Race/28008. Updates will also be posted on the ElginRacing Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram accounts.